Cleanlist is Canada's largest supplier of Canadian contact data solutions, providing more services and more ways to access them than any other provider in Canada.
Organizations worldwide, of all types and sizes, rely on Cleanlist to help them acquire, retain and grow relationships by acquiring and maintaining better contact data.
Cleanlist is a division of Interact Direct Marketing, Inc., a private Canadian corporation. The company has a long history of leadership and innovation in database marketing and one-to-one communication solutions. Our offices are located in London and Ottawa, Ontario, and all of our databases and processing operations reside on Canadian soil. We serve customers directly and through a network of resellers and partners.
We look for great people to join our team that will strengthen our organization.
Interact Direct's Cleanlist division has an opening for a Financial & Contracts Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, detail oriented and technically competent individual to join a growing and successful small business.
* This is a full-time, salary position.
* The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
* The work schedule is somewhat flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday.
- Collect and analyze data from Cleanlist’s sales and operational systems for audit, verification, and key-performance metric tracking (includes customer, vertical, product line, and overall business performance). Present key metrics and findings to the management team.
- Provide both a consultative and support role within Cleanlist’s accounting department as it transitions to new technology and streamlined processes.
- Prepare and administer customer contracts.
Prior experience in accounting and business administration is required.
Reports To: President
Experience and Competencies:
- Advanced computer skills and a savvy user of various online and traditional software applications.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Obsessed with detail and a natural ability to identify trends and inconsistencies.
- Enjoy working independently with minimal supervision.
We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. We are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries.