Cleanlist is Canada's largest supplier of Canadian contact data solutions, providing more services and more ways to access them than any other provider in Canada.
Organizations worldwide, of all types and sizes, rely on Cleanlist to help them acquire, retain and grow relationships by acquiring and maintaining better contact data.
Cleanlist is a division of Interact Direct Marketing, Inc., a private Canadian corporation. The company has a long history of leadership and innovation in database marketing and one-to-one communication solutions. Our offices are located in London and Ottawa, Ontario, and all of our databases and processing operations reside on Canadian soil. We serve customers directly and through a network of resellers and partners.
We look for great people to join our team that will strengthen our organization.
Interact Direct's Cleanlist division has an opening for a Customer Success Manager (CSM). This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, detail oriented and technically competent individual to join a growing and successful small business.
* This is a full-time, salary position.
* The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
* The work schedule is somewhat flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday.
- Be the primary contact and the “face of Cleanlist” in the fulfillment of client orders.
- Coordinate between Sales and Operations to ensure that orders are fulfilled on-time, and accurately.
- Provide front-line support to clients in answering their questions, or bringing other team members together to help when needed.
- Administer a high volume of relatively small, short-term projects using Cleanlist’s workflow systems and process, from inception to invoicing.
- Provide friendly, enthusiastic service to clients ensuring their interactions with Cleanlist are a bright-spot in their day.
Prior experience in account / project management is helpful, but not required.
Reports To: VP Sales & Marketing
Experience and Competencies:
- Advanced computer skills and a savvy user of various online and traditional software applications.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Detail focused with a natural ability to spot mistakes.
- Enjoy working independently with minimal supervision.
- Enjoy interacting with clients by phone and email, and being the person responsible for “getting the job done”.
We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. We are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries.