Cleanlist is Canada's largest supplier of Canadian contact data solutions, providing more services and more ways to access them than any other provider in Canada.
Organizations worldwide, of all types and sizes, rely on Cleanlist to help them acquire, retain and grow relationships by acquiring and maintaining better contact data.
Cleanlist is a division of Interact Direct Marketing, Inc., a private Canadian corporation. The company has a long history of leadership and innovation in database marketing and one-to-one communication solutions. Our offices are located in London and Ottawa, Ontario, and all of our databases and processing operations reside on Canadian soil. We serve customers directly and through a network of resellers and partners.
We look for great people to join our team that will strengthen our organization.
Interact Direct's Cleanlist division has an opening for a Marketing Leader. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, experienced, hands-on B2B marketer who has the passion and talent to drive growth through effective marketing communications.
You’ll be joining a small but successful technology company with a large and clearly defined market and proven, proprietary solutions.
* This is a full-time, salary position with bonus and growth potential.
* The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
* The work schedule is flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday.
- Make a significant contribution to Cleanlist’s revenue growth objectives through effective B2B marketing.
- Productize and position services and package them for various target verticals.
- Develop online and offline collateral material, pricing, proposal templates, presentation material, customer agreements, etc.
- Use freelance and internal resources as needed for rapid and efficient execution.
- Generate leads for Sales and support the sales process.
- Work with the Cleanlist team to develop new products and services.
- Support Customer Success Managers with strategies and tools to improve customer retention, engagement, and revenue growth.
Reports To: President
Experience and Competencies:
- At least 5 years of B2B marketing leadership experience, preferably in a high tech firm.
- Advanced computer skills and technology savvy.
We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. We are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries.