Cleanlist is Canada's largest supplier of Canadian contact data solutions, providing more services and more ways to access them than any other provider in Canada.
Organizations worldwide, of all types and sizes, rely on Cleanlist to help them acquire, retain and grow relationships by acquiring and maintaining better contact data.
Cleanlist is a division of Interact Direct Marketing, Inc., a private Canadian corporation. The company has a long history of leadership and innovation in database marketing and one-to-one communication solutions. Our offices are located in London and Ottawa, Ontario, and all of our databases and processing operations reside on Canadian soil. We serve customers directly and through a network of resellers and partners.
We look for great people to join our team that will strengthen our organization.
Cleanlist has an opening for a Director, Finance & Administration. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and technically competent individual to join a growing and successful small business in a senior capacity.
* This is a full-time, salary position.
* The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
* The work schedule is somewhat flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday.
- Become a key player in the management and leadership of a small, growing technology firm.
- Lead and oversee all aspects of Cleanlist's finance, administration, IT support systems, client and vendor contacts, and information security.
- Design and develop effective policies and procedures, working hands-on in the role and then hiring and delegating responsibilities to qualified staff.
Prior senior-level experience in accounting and business administration is required.
Reports To: President
Experience and Competencies:
- Advanced computer skills and a savvy user of various online and traditional software applications.
- Knowledgeable of computer systems administration, security policies, and various business administration best practices for SMEs.
- Experienced business planner in a small and fast-growth firm.
- Obsessed with detail and a natural ability to identify trends and inconsistencies.
- Solid leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent financial management and analytical skills with prior experience in a financial executive role.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent past experience.
We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. We are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries.