Cleanlist is Canada's largest supplier of Canadian contact data solutions, providing more services and more ways to access them than any other provider in Canada.
Organizations worldwide, of all types and sizes, rely on Cleanlist to help them acquire, retain and grow relationships by acquiring and maintaining better contact data.
Cleanlist is a division of Interact Direct Marketing, Inc., a private Canadian corporation. The company has a long history of leadership and innovation in database marketing and one-to-one communication solutions. Our offices are located in London and Ottawa, Ontario, and all of our databases and processing operations reside on Canadian soil. We serve customers directly and through a network of resellers and partners.
We look for great people to join our team that will strengthen our organization.
Cleanlist has an opening for a Senior Python Stack Developer. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial spirit individual to join a growing and successful London-based company and make a real impact in a key role.
You’ll be joining a small but very successful technology company with a large and clearly defined market and proven, proprietary solutions.
- This is a full-time, salary position.
- The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
- The work schedule is flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday.
- Develop and maintain a suite of proprietary software solutions used in the operations of Cleanlist’s business.
- Plan and manage the strategic lifecyle development of Cleanlist’s products
- Support Cleanlist’s Operations Team in fulfilling specialized requirements
- Work directly Cleanlist’s senior management team to oversee product development
- Maintain a large and mature product code base written largely in Python
- New product development
- Testing and Documentation
Reports To: VP Product
Experience and Competencies:
- At least 5 years experience in all aspects of software development and deployment.
- Core technologies: Linux, Python, PostgreSQL, Django
- DevOps experience desirable: Linux systems administration, Ansible deployment scripting, Jenkins CI integration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for creating effective and efficient business processes.
We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. We are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries.