Cleanlist is Canada's largest supplier of Canadian contact data solutions, providing more services and more ways to access them than any other provider in Canada.
Organizations worldwide, of all types and sizes, rely on Cleanlist to help them acquire, retain and grow relationships by acquiring and maintaining better contact data.
Cleanlist is a division of Interact Direct Marketing, Inc., a private Canadian corporation. The company has a long history of leadership and innovation in database marketing and one-to-one communication solutions. Our offices are located in London and Ottawa, Ontario, and all of our databases and processing operations reside on Canadian soil. We serve customers directly and through a network of resellers and partners.
We look for great people to join our team that will strengthen our organization.
Cleanlist has an opening for a Product Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a technical savvy, ambitious, hands-on B2B marketer who has the passion and talent to drive growth through effective product development and marketing communications.
You’ll be joining a small but very successful technology company with a large and clearly defined market and proven, proprietary solutions.
* This is a full-time, salary position
* The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
* The work schedule is flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday.
- Help define and position Cleanlist products in the marketplace.
- Immerse yourself in the market-place to gain a deep understanding the product's customers, prospects, and competitors.
- Contribute to the product development cycle / roadmap with product enhancement and customization feature recommendations.
- Drive the marketing and lead-generation process, including the development of content and sales collateral.
- Study market-place to understand relevant demand trends, competitors, and customer opportunities.
- Refine and promote products with a clearly defined strategy and market positioning.
- Manage product pricing.
- Contribute to the product development road-map.
- Develop online and offline marketing content and collateral.
- Support Sales by bringing product expertise to sales presentations and meetings.
- Track and report product financial performance metrics.
Reports To: VP Marketing
Experience and Competencies:
- B2B marketing leadership experience, preferably in a high tech firm.
- Advanced computer skills and technology savvy.
- Excellent knowledge of databases and internet
We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. We are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries.