Cleanlist is Canada's largest supplier of Canadian contact data solutions, providing more services and more ways to access them than any other provider in Canada.
Organizations worldwide, of all types and sizes, rely on Cleanlist to help them acquire, retain and grow relationships by acquiring and maintaining better contact data.
Cleanlist is a division of Interact Direct Marketing, Inc., a private Canadian corporation. The company has a long history of leadership and innovation in database marketing and one-to-one communication solutions. Our offices are located in London and Ottawa, Ontario, and all of our databases and processing operations reside on Canadian soil. We serve customers directly and through a network of resellers and partners.
We look for great people to join our team that will strengthen our organization.
Cleanlist is seeking a senior marketing executive as the company embarks on its next level of growth in its data business. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, ambitious, hands-on B2B marketer who has the passion and talent to drive growth through effective analytics, product development, and marketing communications.
You’ll be joining a small but very successful technology company with a large and clearly defined market and proven, proprietary solutions.
* This is a full-time, salary position
* The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
* The work schedule is flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday.
- Make a significant contribution to Cleanlist’s revenue growth objectives through strategic B2B marketing.
- Analyze Cleanlist’s positioning, product portfolio, customer base, and competitors to define an ambitious and fast-paced growth plan.
- Productize and position services, and package them for appropriate target verticals.
- Develop online and offline collateral material, pricing, proposal templates, presentation material, customer agreements, etc.
- Use freelance and internal resources as needed for rapid and efficient execution.
- Help define a sales process and assist in the development of an expanded direct-to-customer sales channel.
- Generate leads for Sales and support the customer acquisition and engagement process.
Reports To: President
Experience and Competencies:
- At least 5 years of B2B marketing leadership experience, preferably in a high tech firm.
- Advanced computer skills and technology savvy.
If you are ready to take your career journey to the next level with this challenging and rewarding opportunity, we'd like to hear from you. Cleanlist provides all its employees with above average salaries, an attractive benefits package, and excellent working conditions. To be considered for this position, please summarize your qualification and salary expectations in your cover letter.
We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. We are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries.