Cleanlist is Canada's largest supplier of Canadian contact data solutions, providing more services and more ways to access them than any other provider in Canada.
Organizations worldwide, of all types and sizes, rely on Cleanlist to help them acquire, retain and grow relationships by acquiring and maintaining better contact data.
Cleanlist is a division of Interact Direct Marketing, Inc., a private Canadian corporation. The company has a long history of leadership and innovation in database marketing and one-to-one communication solutions. Our offices are located in London and Ottawa, Ontario, and all of our databases and processing operations reside on Canadian soil. We serve customers directly and through a network of resellers and partners.
We look for great people to join our team that will strengthen our organization.
Cleanlist has an opening for a Sales Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, detail oriented and technically competent individual to join a growing and successful small business.
* This is a full-time, salary position.
* The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
* The work schedule is somewhat flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday.
- Preparing client-facing documentation including proposals, quotes, and contracts.
- Providing administrative support to account managers and sales staff.
- Maintain CRM database including running reports and tracking performance metrics.
- Handling inside sales for small accounts.
- Answering inbound inquiries and routing appropriately.
- Provide friendly, enthusiastic service to clients, ensuring their interaction with Cleanlist is a bright-spot in their day.
Prior experience in sales administration is helpful, but not required.
Reports To: VP Sales & Marketing
Experience and Competencies:
- Advanced computer skills and a savvy user of various online and traditional software applications.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Detail focused with a natural ability to spot mistakes.
- Enjoy working independently with minimal supervision.
- Enjoy interacting with clients by phone and email, and being the person responsible for “getting the job done”.
If you are ready to take your career journey to the next level with this challenging and rewarding opportunity, we'd like to hear from you. Cleanlist provides all its employees with above average salaries, an attractive benefits package, and excellent working conditions. To be considered for this position, please summarize your qualification and salary expectations in your cover letter.
We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. We are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries.