Cleanlist is Canada's largest supplier of Canadian contact data solutions, providing more services and more ways to access them than any other provider in Canada.
Organizations worldwide, of all types and sizes, rely on Cleanlist to help them acquire, retain and grow relationships by acquiring and maintaining better contact data.
Cleanlist is a division of Interact Direct Marketing, Inc., a private Canadian corporation. The company has a long history of leadership and innovation in database marketing and one-to-one communication solutions. Our offices are located in London and Ottawa, Ontario, and all of our databases and processing operations reside on Canadian soil. We serve customers directly and through a network of resellers and partners.
We look for great people to join our team that will strengthen our organization.
Cleanlist has an opening for a Lettershop Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, detail oriented and technically competent individual to join a growing and successful small business.
* This is a full-time, salary position.
* The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
* The work schedule is somewhat flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday.
- Operating all digital machines in the lettershop
- Shipping and Receiving
- Scheduling work
- Forklift operation (can be trained)
- Managing inventory, ordering supplies
- Cleaning equipment and scheduling maintenance calls
- Department reporting and metric tracking
Prior experience in a print / mail production environment is helpful, but not required.
Reports To: VP Operations
Experience and Competencies:
- Computer savvy - able to learn and use software applications quickly
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Detail focused with a natural ability to spot mistakes.
- Enjoy working independently with minimal supervision.
- Mechanically inclined and comfortable diagnosing / fixing equipment
If you are ready to take your career journey to the next level with this challenging and rewarding opportunity, we'd like to hear from you. Cleanlist provides all its employees with above average salaries, an attractive benefits package, and excellent working conditions. To be considered for this position, please summarize your qualification and salary expectations in your cover letter.
We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. We are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries.