Cleanlist is Canada's largest supplier of Canadian contact data solutions, providing more services and more ways to access them than any other provider in Canada.
Organizations worldwide, of all types and sizes, rely on Cleanlist to help them acquire, retain and grow relationships by acquiring and maintaining better contact data.
Cleanlist is a division of Interact Direct Marketing, Inc., a private Canadian corporation. The company has a long history of leadership and innovation in database marketing and one-to-one communication solutions. Our offices are located in London and Ottawa, Ontario, and all of our databases and processing operations reside on Canadian soil. We serve customers directly and through a network of resellers and partners.
We look for great people to join our team that will strengthen our organization.
Cleanlist has an immediate opening for a Bookkeeper / Financial Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for an organized and detail oriented individual to join a growing team and help grow a successful company.
- This is a full-time, salary position
- The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario
- The work schedule is somewhat flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday
- Provide both a consultative and support role within Cleanlist’s accounting department as it transitions to new technology and streamlined processes by supporting in maintaining the current accounting system and exploring new accounting systems at the same time.
- Enter, process and organize data.
- A/R, A/P, and Payroll administration.
- Collect and analyze data from Cleanlist’s sales and operational systems for reporting, verification and KPI tracking.
- Present regular reports and key metrics and findings to the management team.
- Other administrative duties as required
Reports To: Senior Accountant
Experience and Competencies:
- At least 3 years prior experience in accounting and business administration is required.
- Advanced computer skills and a savvy user of various online and traditional software applications.
- A passion and aptitude for collecting, analyzing, and presenting performance data.
- Obsessed with detail and a natural ability to identify trends and inconsistencies.
- Excellent financial management, analytical, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
If you'd like to learn more about this challenging and rewarding opportunity, we'd like to hear from you.
We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. We are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries but encourage you to monitor our career page for updates and future opportunities.