Cleanlist is Canada's largest supplier of Canadian contact data solutions, providing more services and more ways to access them than any other provider in Canada.
Organizations worldwide, of all types and sizes, rely on Cleanlist to help them acquire, retain and grow relationships by acquiring and maintaining better contact data.
Cleanlist is a division of Interact Direct Marketing, Inc., a private Canadian corporation. The company has a long history of leadership and innovation in database marketing and one-to-one communication solutions. Our offices are located in London and Ottawa, Ontario, and all of our databases and processing operations reside on Canadian soil. We serve customers directly and through a network of resellers and partners.
We look for great people to join our team that will strengthen our organization.
Who is Cleanlist.ca?
We are a data company with an ambitious mandate to clean and organize the vast stores of contact data found in companies across Canada!
We are already the largest in our space, and the company is growing quickly, and profitably, as we take on more clients and their databases.
However, we cannot grow alone, which is why we are here. We are always looking for diverse, creative, and smart talent to help us innovate and grow.
So, who are you?
You want to make a difference. You want to be challenged. You want to be free to innovate and exercise your talent.
You’d like to work in a small company, where your work is noticed and you have the opportunity to grow and be rewarded as the company succeeds.
You love working with software and technology, thrive on change, and are excited about the future.
You love to learn, grow, solve difficult problems, and help the company succeed.
Want to know more about this position?
We’re looking for a smart and ambitious individual to fill the role of Financial Analyst, supporting our business’s accounting and management team with financial data.
This is an excellent opportunity for a technically competent, and financially savvy individual able to set-up and operate accounting functions and use data analytics to drive business performance.
This is a full-time, permanent and salary position!
- The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
- The work schedule is somewhat flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
Who this position reports to?
Even more information? Check out the tasks you are expected to perform:
- Collect and analyze data from Cleanlist’s sales and operational systems for audit, verification, and key-performance metric tracking (includes customer, vertical, product line, and overall business performance).
- Present regular reports and key metrics and findings to the management team.
- Provide both a consultative and support role within Cleanlist’s accounting department as it transitions to new technology and streamlined processes.
- Prepare and administer customer contracts.
- Support Cleanlist's SOC2 certification process including audit preparation and supporting customer inquiries.
Interested in becoming one of us? Let’s check if you have these qualifications:
- At least 3 years prior experience in accounting and business administration is required.
- Advanced computer skills and a savvy user of various online and traditional software applications.
- A passion and aptitude for collecting, analyzing, and presenting performance data.
- Obsessed with detail and a natural ability to identify trends and inconsistencies.
- High attention to details and solid communication skills.
- An understanding of I.T. management and especially security and privacy policies and procedures.
- Excellent financial management, analytical, multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Relevant education or equivalent past experience.
So, what is in it for you?
Cleanlist.ca provides all its employees with above average salaries, an attractive benefit package, and excellent working conditions along with provided drink and snack bars every day!
Could you be an outstanding Financial Analyst? Are you ready to take your career journey to the next level with this challenging and rewarding opportunity? Hurry up and join our amazing Cleanlist.ca Team!
To be considered for this position, please summarize your qualification and salary expectations in your cover letter. We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. Unfortunately, we are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries. However, make sure to follow our career page for future career opportunities!