Welcome to Cleanlist. We’re Canada’s leading customer data company.
Our data solutions have been proven in the hands of leading brands like Loblaw, Government of Ontario, Proctor & Gamble, Canada Life, Sirius XM, and many others. They tell us we’re making a real contribution to their success and that we’re onto something big! We’ve also grown revenues, maintained profitability, and remained debt free; even during the Covid-19 pandemic. But our growth has just begun.
Our mission now is to scale the business and serve the thousands more organizations that need better customer data solutions.
Cleanlist has an immediate opening for a Data Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity for a technically competent and well-organized individual to join a successful entrepreneurial company.
- This is a full-time, salary position.
- The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
- The work schedule is flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday.
- Ensure that Cleanlist receives high-quality data from its suppliers, on-time.
- Maintain productive relationships with various suppliers.
- Create and maintain a schedule of data acquisition tasks.
- Follow-up with suppliers to ensure that data is delivered on-time, and within specifications.
- Provide first-level quality control to ensure that data received is as expected.
- Work with suppliers to resolve issues and on new opportunities.
- Provide research services.
- Develop metrics and reporting.
Reports To: Product Leaders
Experience and Competencies:
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Computer savvy and an advanced user of various software applications.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and follow-through on details.
If Cleanlist and this role sounds like it’s your calling, we want to hear from you soon! Although resumes are great, we really like to hear from applicants willing to invest a little time and tell us in your cover letter why this role interests you and why you’re the best candidate to fill it. It’s also helpful to share your salary expectations and availability to start.
Note: We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. Cleanlist.ca is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We’re also committed to accommodating persons with disabilities.
Make sure to follow our career page for future career opportunities!