Cleanlist is Canada's largest supplier of Canadian contact data solutions, providing more services and more ways to access them than any other provider in Canada.
Organizations worldwide, of all types and sizes, rely on Cleanlist to help them acquire, retain and grow relationships by acquiring and maintaining better contact data.
Cleanlist is a division of Interact Direct Marketing, Inc., a private Canadian corporation. The company has a long history of leadership and innovation in database marketing and one-to-one communication solutions. Our offices are located in London and Ottawa, Ontario, and all of our databases and processing operations reside on Canadian soil. We serve customers directly and through a network of resellers and partners.
We look for great people to join our team that will strengthen our organization.
Cleanlist has an immediate opening for a Data Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity for a technically competent and well-organized individual to join a successful entrepreneurial company.
- This is a full-time, salary position.
- The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
- The work schedule is flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday.
- Ensure that Cleanlist receives high-quality data from its suppliers, on-time.
- Maintain productive relationships with various suppliers.
- Create and maintain a schedule of data acquisition tasks.
- Follow-up with suppliers to ensure that data is delivered on-time, and within specifications.
- Provide first-level quality control to ensure that data received is as expected.
- Work with suppliers to resolve issues and on new opportunities.
- Provide research services.
- Develop metrics and reporting.
Reports To: Product Leaders
Experience and Competencies:
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Computer savvy and an advanced user of various software applications.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and follow-through on details.
If you are ready to take your career journey to the next level with this challenging and rewarding opportunity, we'd like to hear from you. Cleanlist provides all its employees with above average salaries, an attractive benefits package, and excellent working conditions. To be considered for this position, please summarize your qualifications and salary expectations in your cover letter.
Apply online here: https://www.talentpoolbuilder.com/jobs/60908/1591814714/