Welcome to Cleanlist. We’re Canada’s leading customer data company.
Our data solutions have been proven in the hands of leading brands like Loblaw, Government of Ontario, Proctor & Gamble, Canada Life, Sirius XM, and many others. They tell us we’re making a real contribution to their success and that we’re onto something big! We’ve also grown revenues, maintained profitability, and remained debt free; even during the Covid-19 pandemic. But our growth has just begun.
Our mission now is to scale the business and serve the thousands more organizations that need better customer data solutions.
Cleanlist has an immediate opening for a B2B Sales Director. This is an excellent opportunity for a rock-star sales professional who’s hungry for growth, knows how to hunt and win, and is looking for a fantastic ground-floor opportunity to sell high value, market leading technical solutions that aren’t commoditized and hyper competitive! Oh, and did we mention make a LOT of money?!
- Earn 6-figures, if you can sell. If you don’t quickly track to earn 6-figures, you’ll be asked to leave. We don’t have time to mess with anyone who’s not an A-Player.
- Cleanlist’s HQ is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
- Our office hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday, but you’ll be working around the clock coming finding new leads, refining your pitch, and submerging yourself in the industry!
- Build a pipeline of high-potential leads. Marketing says they’ll help, but you know better than to count on that!
- Work your funnel. Track your progress with our CRM. Break all the records for conversion along the way; especially when it comes to the CLOSE.
- You’re a pure hunter. No farming and up-sell work wanted. You hunt, close, and move on to the next deal.
- You’re responsible to build a book, fast! And then start closing them!
- Make a ton of calls.
- Leverage every resource available to find and connect with high-potential prospects.
- Book lots of presentations and meetings.
- Clearly and enthusiastically articulate the Cleanlist value proposition.
- Work a structured sales process and enthusiastically show off your metrics.
- Maintain CRM records and produce regular pipeline reporting.
- Once proven, you’ll be asked to help improve the sales process to achieve even greater success.
- Transition new accounts to our on-boarding team where they’ll be farmed and well cared for.
Reports To: Company Founder
Experience and Competencies:
- When it comes to B2B tech sales, you know your stuff and have had the results to prove it.
- If you’re a team player and customer service focused, this isn’t going to work for you.
- You love to hunt and win and can go toe-to-toe with anyone who does the same.
- You were worshiped at your last company as the one that always delivered the deals.
- You have loads of time and energy to pour your all into a great opportunity.
- You’re technically savvy enough to sell technology-based solution and not embarrass yourself or us.
- You can qualify prospects, blast through objections, get a commitment, and CLOSE.
- Despite your independence and radical ways, you can still find a way to keep your CRM up-to-date.
If you’re ready for some hard work and BIG wins, we want to hear about you. If you have the slightest doubt, don’t even bother applying. We’ll shoot you down fast! Again, we don’t have time for anybody but A-players.
Cleanlist provides all its employees with above average salaries (especially in Sales!), an attractive benefits package, and excellent working conditions. If this opportunity feels like it should have your name on it, shoot us a note with whatever background you think we need to know.
Although resumes are great, we really like to hear from applicants willing to invest a little time and tell us in your cover letter why this role interests you and why you’re the best candidate to fill it. It’s also helpful to share your salary expectations and availability to start.
Note: We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. Cleanlist.ca is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We’re also committed to accommodating persons with disabilities.
Make sure to follow our career page for future career opportunities!