Cleanlist is Canada's largest supplier of Canadian contact data solutions, providing more services and more ways to access them than any other provider in Canada.
Organizations worldwide, of all types and sizes, rely on Cleanlist to help them acquire, retain and grow relationships by acquiring and maintaining better contact data.
Cleanlist is a division of Interact Direct Marketing, Inc., a private Canadian corporation. The company has a long history of leadership and innovation in database marketing and one-to-one communication solutions. Our offices are located in London and Ottawa, Ontario, and all of our databases and processing operations reside on Canadian soil. We serve customers directly and through a network of resellers and partners.
We look for great people to join our team that will strengthen our organization.
Cleanlist has an immediate opening for a B2B Sales Director. This is an excellent opportunity for a rock-star sales professional who’s hungry for growth, knows how to hunt and win, and is looking for a fantastic ground-floor opportunity to sell high value, market leading technical solutions that aren’t commoditized and hyper competitive! Oh, and did we mention make a LOT of money?!
- Earn 6-figures, if you can sell. If you don’t quickly track to earn 6-figures, you’ll be asked to leave. We don’t have time to mess with anyone who’s not an A-Player.
- Cleanlist’s HQ is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
- Our office hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday, but you’ll be working around the clock coming finding new leads, refining your pitch, and submerging yourself in the industry!
- Build a pipeline of high-potential leads. Marketing says they’ll help, but you know better than to count on that!
- Work your funnel. Track your progress with our CRM. Break all the records for conversion along the way; especially when it comes to the CLOSE.
- You’re a pure hunter. No farming and up-sell work wanted. You hunt, close, and move on to the next deal.
- You’re responsible to build a book, fast! And then start closing them!
- Make a ton of calls.
- Leverage every resource available to find and connect with high-potential prospects.
- Book lots of presentations and meetings.
- Clearly and enthusiastically articulate the Cleanlist value proposition.
- Work a structured sales process and enthusiastically show off your metrics.
- Maintain CRM records and produce regular pipeline reporting.
- Once proven, you’ll be asked to help improve the sales process to achieve even greater success.
- Transition new accounts to our on-boarding team where they’ll be farmed and well cared for.
Reports To: Company Founder
Experience and Competencies:
- When it comes to B2B tech sales, you know your stuff and have had the results to prove it.
- If you’re a team player and customer service focused, this isn’t going to work for you.
- You love to hunt and win and can go toe-to-toe with anyone who does the same.
- You were worshiped at your last company as the one that always delivered the deals.
- You have loads of time and energy to pour your all into a great opportunity.
- You’re technically savvy enough to sell technology-based solution and not embarrass yourself or us.
- You can qualify prospects, blast through objections, get a commitment, and CLOSE.
- Despite your independence and radical ways, you can still find a way to keep your CRM up-to-date.
If you’re ready for some hard work and BIG wins, we want to hear about you. If you have the slightest doubt, don’t even bother applying. We’ll shoot you down fast! Again, we don’t have time for anybody but A-players.
Cleanlist provides all its employees with above average salaries (especially in Sales!), an attractive benefits package, and excellent working conditions. If this opportunity feels like it should have your name on it, shoot us a note with whatever background you think we need to know.
Apply online here:
We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. We are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries but encourage you to monitor our career page for updates and future opportunities.